The international forum Halfood “Halal and eco-food market: certification, sales, export, investments” will take place on 25-26 of April in Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre.
Moscow international exhibition for halal and eco-friendly goods and services is the largest platform of halal business on the territory of CIS. The project that has 9 years’ history accumulates participants of halal market from Russia and over than 20 foreign countries. This year the exposition also includes the ECOGOODS salon.
The international forum Halfood “Halal and eco-food market: certification, sales, export, investments” will take place on 25-26 of April in Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre. The agenda includes certification issues, export to Emirates and Gulf countries, sales in retail and HoReCa. The program also involves Islamic finance and investments issues. The Forum consists of practical round-table discussions, focus-sessions, seminars and workshops. The event takes place in the framework of the international specialized b2b exhibition HALFOOD & ECOGOODS.
The organizer of the Forum is Alif Consult LLC. The partner of the Forum is the Al Baraka Banking Group. Partners of the session on export and sales in Emirates and the Gulf are Suhool Arabia, RACS Certification Services (UAE). Partner of a session on Islamic finance is All-Russia Public Organization “Delovaya Rossiya”.
Program of HALFOOD 2018 Forum includes:
- Plenary session “halal, eco and organic certification: myths and reality”
- Focus session “exports to the UAE and Saudi market: certification, marketing, sales”
- Workshop for suppliers and retailers: essential points to know when working with the halal and eco / organic products
- #HoReCa: business organization according to the halal and eco standards
- #Franchising: how to scale business
- #Branding of halal and eco products
- #Safety and #brandprotection
- #Security and #businessprotection
- #Halalinvestment: how to attract?
- #Islamicfinance: available services
Speakers of the Forum:
- Ihsan Ovut, secretary-general of SMIIC (Turkey)
- Hamed Jamal, CEO of RACS Certification Services (UAE)
- Driss Dehbi, CEO of Suhool Arabia (UAE)
- Rashid Baishev, Senior Expert for Halal Standard in DAMATE Group of Companies
- Pavel Mamonov, founder of FoodMarkets
- Arthur Tyagichev, General Director of Food Profit LLC
- Alexey Kuzmin, General Director of OOO RusHOLTS
- Svetlana Uskova, law firm “Uskov & Partners”
- Vasil Gazizulin, Project Manager of Topfranchise.com
- Alex Rusu, representative of the “Russian Project”
- Batt Adnan, president of Butt Group of Companies
- Sultan Khamzayev, head of the federal project “Sober Russia”
- Bulat Mulyukov, Sharia Expert, CSAA, Chairman of the Centre for Islamic Economics and Finance Development
- Murad Aliskerov, General Director of Islamic financial company “LaRiba-Finance”
- Kirill Skogorev, General Director of Alif Consult LLC
Madina Kalimullina, executive partner of Alif Consult LLC
Conference Date: 25-26, April
Venue: Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre