The thirty-second round of the international conference on Islamic unity will be held under the blessings of the Almighty Allah in Tehran during 24 and 26 November, 2018 by the World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought.
The thirty-second round of the international conference on Islamic unity will be held under the blessings of the Almighty Allah in Tehran during 24 and 26 November, 2018 by the World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought concurrent with the Week of Unity and the auspicious occasion of the birth anniversary of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and his noble grandson Imam Jafar Sadeq (AS). The theme of this year’s conference focuses on Quds as the axis of unity among the Muslim Ummah. This clearly indicates that the Muslim Ummah should focus its main efforts on finding solutions for the challenges faced by Palestine. This puts heavy responsibilities on the shoulders of the Islamic Ummah. There is no doubt that the occupation of Palestine in the hands of a group of racist and bloodthirsty criminals is the biggest catastrophe the world of Islam is suffering from. This occupation is the main reason behind crises, conflicts, division and underdevelopment of Palestine as well as the displacement, killing and destruction of the houses of Palestinians. On these days, the critical and landmark issue of Palestine is experiencing its hardest moments as the great nation of Palestine has risen up once again to continue its return rallies and intifada and will not back down from their right of return to the occupied territories. No one except Zionists would deny the right to return for Palestinians as it is the legitimate and lawful right of Palestinians, as per international resolutions, to return to their homeland which should be enforced. The people of Palestine persist in demanding their rights by presenting convoys of martyrs and wounded militants. This would not continue unless all the world’s freedom seekers rise side by side with the Palestinians and support their right of return rallies. Therefore, the Muslim world shoulders a heavy and tremendous responsibility. On the other hand, the Americans and Zionists have intensified, through the so-called “deal of the century”, their efforts to put a cap on the righteous demands of the people of Palestine for freedom and return. If God forbidden this “deal” is brokered— which will never happen—it will result in the humiliation and disgrace of the whole Middle East while all the rights of Palestinians will be seized and their territories abandoned. In this case, Zionists would dominate the destiny and fate of Palestinians. In order to prepare the ground for such a treasonous deal, the United States arrogantly relocated its embassy to the occupied Quds in spite of the strong opposition of the Muslim and non-Muslim states. Shortly after such a heinous act, the Knesset of the Zionist regime approved a law whereby the right to self-determination is only given to the Jews in Palestine. This racist law is even unique among all the past racist regimes that have joined the dustbin of history. We are confident that the fate of this racist and atrocious regime is sealed to the destiny of the previous inhumane regimes and the sacrifice and courage of the people of Palestine in the right of return rallies under the practical, scientific, mental and political support of the world’s freedom seekers would ultimately lead to the extinction of Israel in view of the rightfulness and fairness of the cause of the Palestinian resistance. Under such circumstances, the Conference on Islamic Unity would focus its attention on the issue of Quds, the right of return rallies and the Zionist atrocities against the first Qiblah and the third holiest place for Muslims. The upcoming conference shall be held in Iran which, during the past four decades, has made all its efforts to support Palestinians and has been therefore exposed to numerous pressures and plots. And say, “Do as you will, for Allah will see your deeds, and so, will His Messenger and the believers (9:105).
Instructions for Paper Submission:
- Applicants and participants are required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and submission of their paper.
- The papers shall be emailed in MS Word format and shall not exceed 20 A4 pages. Abstracts shall be submitted in Arabic, Persian, English or French languages.
- Applicants are kindly requested to submit their papers in line with the themes of the conference.
- Address of the Conference Secretariat: World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought, No. 248, Ayatollah Taleqani Street, Tehran, IRAN. P.O. Box: 15875-6995. Tel/Fax: 009821 88321618, 88324541.
1- Zionism; the ideology of aggression
- Zionism against human rights
- Unlawfulness of Zionism in international law
2- The goals of the West in establishing Zionism
- Creating division among the Ummah and isolating Muslims
- Establishing a base for terror and occupation at the heart of Islam
3- The Western strategy to support the Zionist regime
- Military, financial and media support
- Judaizing the holy Quds and destroying its Islamic structure
- Organizing Takfiri groups and creating dissension in the Muslim world
- The American conspiracy to relocate embassies to Quds
- Helping to normalize relations with the Zionist enemy
- Branding resistance movements as terrorist organizations
4- The “deal of the century” and its dangerous repercussions
- Absolute dominance over the holy Quds and the Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Expanding illegal Zionist settlements
- Creating discord among Palestinian groups
- Creating obstacles on the way of the Palestinian Intifada
5- Unity of Ummah; the only solution to expose the American conspiracy
- The right of return and the international law
- The World Quds Day and its role in fostering unity and Islamic consolidation
- Referendum among Palestinians to determine the destiny of Palestine
- The responsibilities of the media of the Muslim world in mobilizing the Ummah
6- Resistance; symbol of unity among Ummah
- The Islamic Republic of Iran and its role in supporting the resistance movement under the leadership of Imam Khomeini (PBUH) and Imam Khamenei (May God Protect Him)
- The issue of Palestine and Islamic Revolution; forty years of continuous support c. The mission of Ulema, thinkers and social entities (youth, women and Islamic centers) to support the resistance movement
- Instructions of the holy Quran and the noble tradition of the holy prophet; the origin of Islamic unity