National Seminar “On the Life, Works & Achievements of Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei”, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran will be conducted on February 2-3, 2019 at Aiwan-e-Ghalib, New Delhi by Majlis-e-Ulama-e-Hind in collaboration with Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi and Welayat Foundation, New Delhi.
The aim of the seminar is to introduce the multidimensional personality and enlightened and comprehensive thoughts and works of this great leader in the fields of religion, culture, society, economics and politics.
Ayatollah Khamenei have unique comprehensiveness and harmony of thought and have deep insight in the religious teachings and with veracity and bravery he have expressed his thoughts with new approach. Thus, it is appropriate that the scholars in India get acquainted with the thoughts of this great thinker and discuss and analyze his views and thoughts and produce scholarly and researched articles in particular on the issues of the Islamic world.
Fortunately in the website of this national seminar www.khameneiseminar.org 39 books written by Ayatollah Khamenei is available which can be availed by the scholars and researchers in compiling their articles for the seminar.
It is hoped that the National Seminar will provide a platform to academics and research scholars in India to discuss, reflect and disseminate researches on various topics related to the dynamic personality of Ayatollah Khamenei.
Deadline for the Submission of the Abstract: 20 November 2018.
Seminar Date: February 2-3, 2019
Venue: Aiwan-e-Ghalib, New Delhi
Seminar Email: email@example.com
Seminar Website: www.khameneiseminar.org
- Section One:
The Life of Ayatollah Khamenei
The role of Ayatollah Khamenei in the victory of the Islamic Revolution in Iran
The Views of Ayatollah Khamenei regarding Imam Khomeini
The scientific, political, cultural and social personality of Ayatollah Khamenei
The Views of Ayatollah Khamenei regarding the Islamic Revolution in Iran
The role of Ayatollah Khamenei during the eight years long imposed war on the Islamic Republic of Iran
The role of Ayatollah Khamenei as the Leader (Wali-e-Faqih) of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Ayatollah Khamenei as the prominent Marja and jurisprudent
The views of perseverance and resistance of Ayatollah Khamenei in the political, cultural, social and economic issues
- Section Two:
The Works of Ayatollah Khamenei
The works of Ayatollah Khamenei regarding the Infallible Imams (A.S.)
The works of Ayatollah Khamenei in the field of Islamic history, Welayat-e-Faqih and Islamic Revolution in Iran
The works of Ayatollah Khamenei regarding different issues of the Islamic World
The views of Ayatollah Khamenei about politics
The views of Ayatollah Khamenei about social justice
The views of Ayatollah Khamenei about philosophy, knowledge and reasoning
The views of Ayatollah Khamenei about the youth
The Way of Living in the views of Ayatollah Khamenei
- Section Three:
Ayatollah Khamenei, the Herald of Unity & Perseverance
The views of Ayatollah Khamenei regarding the unity among the Muslims and the oppressed people in the world. The views of Ayatollah Khamenei regarding the unity among the Muslims and the oppressed people in the world
- Section Four:
Ayatollah Khamenei, the Architect of the Islamic Republic of Iran
The role of Ayatollah Khamenei in the scientific, economic and cultural progress of the Islamic Republic of Iran
The role of Ayatollah Khamenei in encouraging the innovative and genius youth5. Section Five:
The Views of Ayatollah Khamenei regarding World Issues
Ayatollah Khamenei and the issue of Palestine
Ayatollah Khamenei and the Islamic Awakening
Liberty and independence in the views of Ayatollah Khamenei
Education and training in the views of Ayatollah Khamenei
Culture in the views of Ayatollah Khamenei
The Views of Ayatollah Khamenei regarding the historical Event of Ashura and its lessons
The Views of Ayatollah Khamenei regarding the Rights and Dignity of Woman and Family
Ayatollah Khamenei and the World Imperialism
The resistance of Ayatollah Khamenei against the World Imperialism
USA in the views of Ayatollah Khamenei
The Views of Ayatollah Khamenei regarding the Economic Issues
The Dissemination of Spiritualism and Islamic Values by Ayatollah Khamenei
India and Ayatollah Khamenei
Human Rights in the Views of Ayatollah Khamenei
Note: Scholars can also write articles on the theme of the National Seminar which are not even mentioned in the above twelve sections.
Basic Submission Rules
- Languages: Articles can be submitted in English, Urdu & Hindi.
- Abstract: no more than 300 words
- Key words: no more than 6 words
- Full Paper: 2500-4000 words (typed in MS Word-compatible file in both Word and PDF formats)Font: 14 point
- Deadline for the Submission of the Abstract of the papers: 20 November 2018.
- Scholars sending the abstracts of their papers are kindly requested to provide their contact information like postal address, email ID and telephone numbers.
- Abstracts can be sent to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website of the Organizing Committee of the National Seminar on the Life, Works & Achievements of Ayatollah Syed Ali Khamenei:www.khameneiseminar.org
- The Evaluation Committee will evaluate the received abstract of the papers and the authors will be notified by 5 December 2018 whether their abstract has been accepted.
- Deadline (Papers):Authors whose abstracts have been accepted by the Evaluation Committee of the seminar will be required to submit their full papers by 10 January 2019.
- Authors whom the papers have been accepted and who will be invited to present their paper in the seminar will be provided the boarding, lodging and local transport during the two days seminar period.
- Travel allowance will be provided to them according the prevailing norms of the Government of India.
- Three Thousand Rupees honorarium will be provided to the scholars whose papers are accepted by the Evaluation Committee of the seminar.
- All the accepted papers of the seminar whose soft and hard copies are submitted to the organizing committee of the seminar by the authors will published in form of books in English and Urdu languages bearing the International Standard Book Number (ISBN).
- Organizing Committee of the National Seminar: Majlis-e-Ulama-e-Hind, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi & Welayat Foundation, New Delhi