This year the global Halal industry is to going to have a new awards called Halal Business Awards with an aim to recognise the best entrepreneurs, products and services in the Muslim world and to showcase real inspiring role models for Muslim businesses to follow.
The main criteria for the awards is good ethical practices in day to day business activities, social impact, innovation and sustainability of the business model.
Following are the categories for this year’s awards:
- Halal Employer of The Year
- Halal Service Provider of The Year
- Halal Product of The Year
- Halal Start-up of The Year
- Halal Entrepreneur of The Year
- Halal Food Service Provider of The Year
- Halal Destination of The Year
- Halal Finance Product/Services of The Year
- Halal Lifestyle of The Year
- Halal Honorary Award
The award process is going to rigorous and will be conducted by an expert panel of judges globally from various fields. The award ceremony is planned to be held in Istanbul, Turkey in late 2018.
Application for nomination is open between 1 March 2018 right through 31 August 2018 and application form is available on HalalBusinessAwards.com.