Academy of Contemporary Islamic Studies ACIS, University Teknologi MARA, Melaka, Malaysia in collaboration with Research, Industry, Community & Alumni Networking Division, University Teknologi MARA Melaka will hold an International Islamic Heritage Conference IsHeC 2019 on August 21-22, 2019.
This Conference aims at bringing together experts in Islamic based research in multi-disciplinary area around the globe to take stock of sharing ideas and findings in the field of Islamic heritage.
The themes include:
1. Islamic Thought and Civilization
2. Islamic Communication
3. Islamic Economic and Finance
4. Islamic Philanthropy and Social Finance
5. Islamic Art and Heritage
Full paper submission deadline: 31st March 2019
Venue: Malacca City, Malacca, Malaysia
Event enquiries email address: email@example.com
Payment Deadline/Camera Ready: 15th May 2019
Fees: Local Presenters / Participant: RM300
Foreign Presenters / Participant: USD150
All submission should also comply with the manuscript submission guidelines. All papers should include:
1. Title of the paper, author’s name, affiliation, corresponding address and email address.
2. Abstract must clearly specify the purpose of the paper, not more than 300 words.
3. Five key words defining the subject of the paper.
4. The length of the full paper should fall between 3000 – 6000 words.
5. References are mandatory. References shall be written in accordance with the APA Style ( http://www.apastyle.org/ ) for guidelines.