This text which is authored by Ayatollah Naser Makarim Shirazi, sheds light on how life would look under the grace of ethics and the topics of morality and ethics, its hygiene, principles and how social life is affected, thoroughly discussed.
Global stalemates, groans of victims of aggressions, wars, crimes and increasingly cutting ties of family relations are all true evidences of one reality, that current rules of world, despite all attempts apparently made for their reform, improvement and enforcement, not only have been ineffective in granting an ideal life to men, but also have killed this hope for the future.
We don’t know how long we shall try these worn principles. They cannot even support their own custodians, what about the others?
These rules are like deep wells, which sometimes reach massive underground stone pieces, and the more we try to pierce into these stones and progress inside them, the more we exhaust ourselves, and finally there is no trace of water.
So we shall look where the fault is, recognize it, contemplate, and think about the solution.
Table of Contents
- What we are looking for in this book
- Translator’s Preface
- Ethic and Training
- Quadruple principles of ethics in view of the Ancients
- First step in purification of ethic after familiarity with alphabet of this science
- Slander, Dangerous weapon of cowards
- Suspicion and mistrust
- A Healthy Society under the Grace of Ethics
- Social units
- Way of influencing on the hearts
- Factors effective in influencing on the hearts
- Relation of ethics and education
Title: Life under the grace of ethics
Author: Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi
Publisher: Ahlul Bayt Digital Islamic Library Project
Pub. Date: 2015/01/04