This conference will gather scholars to discuss various issues and other issues related to the Quran, especially its function as a foundation of well-being and a trigger for the transformation of civilization. It is hoped that with this seminar, exceptional ideas and useful findings can be generated and discussed in order to expose the greatness of the Qur’an as “Rahmatan lil ‘alamin”.
Historically, the decent in the Quran has transformed the faith and beliefs of the Arabs and raised the nation’s dignity and inspires them not only to be victorious in the hereafter but also in this worldly life. The progress of Muslims especially in the 4th-8th century in the various fields of knowledge is evidence of such statements. The Noble Quran is not meant to only be read, but it must be understood and its teaching applied. It not only contains ritual-shaped teachings but also contains sources of inspiration that can propel the transformation of a nation to a higher level that can prosper the nation according to the standards required by Allah SWT.
Abstract Deadline: 15th July 2019
Full Paper Deadline: 8th August 2019
Payment Deadline: 8th August 2019
Conference Date: 8th and 9th October, 2019
Venue: Faculty of Quranic and Sunna Studies, Islamic Science University of Malaysia
Camera-ready Paper Deadline: 8th September 2019*
- Abstract sent will be responded within 14 days from the date of submission.
- *The deadline is for completed revised paper only.
Themes & Sub Themes
“Al-quran rahmatan lil ‘alamin: vision and challenges”
Seminar sub themes are based on the perspective of Quran:
– Reflecting Al-Quran as Rahmatan lil ‘Alamin
– The role of Quran as Rahmatan lil ‘Alamin to Non-Muslims
– Integration of Quran with Modern Science
– Maqasid Al-Quran
– Science in Quran and the Sunnah
– Innovation in Quran learning
– Application of Technology in Knowledge Development
– Current Issues related to Quran
– Current Issues of Al-Quran Education
– Tahfiz and Qiraat education
– Contemporary Muslim Scholars
– The role of Quran and NGO Institutions
– Quranic arts and culture
– Islamic manuscripts
– Military, political, economic and social perspectives in Quran
– Medicine and health aspects according to Quran