International Congress of Islamic Economy, Finance, and Ethics / ISEFE’17 congress will be held at the Hilton Istanbul Kozyatağı on 29-30 April 2017.
The congress provides opportunity to present, share and discuss new ideas and current topics for many researchers from the universities around the world. The topics of the congress covering all fields of social sciences particularly related to Islamic economy, Islamic finance and ethics are explained detaily under the relevant tab. Papers that are not related to the topics may be included in the congress by passing through the preliminary evaluation process. The evaluation process for the acceptance of the papers will be completed within 5 days. Researchers can also participate in the congress either with oral presentation or posters. The papers can be written either in English or in Turkish.
- Abstract Submission Deadline:03 April 2017
- Registration Deadline: 05 April 2017
- Full Paper Submission is optional. Abstract papers will be published in proceedings book.
- Papers of the registrants by not participating in the congress will be included in the congress proceedings book as full text in the “poster papers” section
Submitting Papers to ISEFE’17
Both abstract papers and full-text papers are kindly requested to be submitted as a Word document to the system after registering to the Congress at the corresponding tab. The full text papers should be prepared according to our template editor “ISEFE Template.docx”, which specifies the writing style and form conditions on the relevant page.
Publication Opportunities Provided by the Congress
- All accepted papers (abstract papers and full-text papers) will be included in the proceeding book with ISBN as electronic PDFs.
- According to quality of the papers and the reports of the referees, selected papers will be published in an editorial book by a national/an international publishing house.
- According to negotiation with the authors of selected papers, the papers will be published in the following three international journals:
- Selected papers will be published by Cambridge Scholar.
- JOEEP: Journal of Emerging Economies and Policy
- Papers on Social Science
- Balkan Journal of Social Sciences